Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Saturday 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Sunday Noon – 5:00p.m.
Children’s Guide to McKee
McKee Botanical Garden’s Children’s Guide is now available on-line.
Garden Gift, Book Shop and Garden Cafe
Come and visit our garden gift shop located at the garden entrance. The hours are the same as the Garden.
McKee Botanical Garden has a reference library that is staffed solely by volunteers.
October 31st – April 30th
May 1st – October 30th
It is the policy of McKee Botanical Garden to comply with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact Kim Russell at least one week prior to your visit to arrange for sign language interpreters, available Tuesday – Friday.In an effort to comply with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) please note that McKee Botanical Garden permits/offers the following:
- Service Animals. Service Animals are permitted. Service Animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or to perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Animals whose sole function is to provide emotional support, well-being, comfort or companionship do not qualify as service animals under the ADA requirements. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices.
- Walkers. Walkers can be used around the garden.
- Wheelchairs. The paths are wide enough to permit wheelchair access. The garden has three (3) wheelchairs. Please call ahead to reserve a wheelchair. There is no charge for its use.
- Motorized scooters. The garden has two (2) electric scooters. Please call ahead to reserve a scooter. There is no charge for its use.
- Parking. The garden has disabled parking spaces marked.
- Restrooms. Restrooms are accessible and are located between the Garden Gift and Book Shop and the Garden Café.
The last admission ticket is sold at 4:00pm