HOLIDAY NIGHTS OF LIGHTS AT McKEE
Tuesday, December 10 (McKee Members Only Night). Open to the public Wednesday, December 11 through Sunday, December 22, and Friday, December 27 through Sunday, December 29. The Garden will close at its regular time of 5:00 pm and will reopen for the evening events.
Enjoy the magic and joy of the holiday season with family and friends at McKee Botanical Garden during our Holiday Nights of Lights with extended nights this year. The Garden will be adorned with thousands of professionally-installed holiday LED lighting displays including:
- A tunnel of lights with animation in the Garden entrance
- Large illuminated spheres and an assortment of colorful animated trees in the main greeting area
- Animated and colorful hanging spheres, meteors, starbursts, snowflakes, dripping icicle luminaries, spiral wrapped palm trees, and illuminated walkways and historical structures throughout the Garden.
- McKee’s traditional large-scale model train and miniature holiday village
- Garden and holiday-themed illuminated lanterns
- Special culinary treats from Sealantro at the Garden Café
- Children can enjoy a visit with Santa (excluding December 27-29)
General admission rates apply: $15 Adults, $13 Seniors, $10 Children (2-12). McKee members and children under 2 free.
(Note: The Children’s Garden at McKee will not be open during our night events).
Photos by JPR Images