Date: July 6-10; July 13-17
Time: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm Daily
Range: Children ages 5-9
Cost: $200 per weekly session ~ includes lunch, snacks and all activities
- Experience a week-long adventure filled with opportunities to gain knowledge about nature, ecology and conservation through hands-on activities designed to be both enjoyable and educational.
- Enjoy interactive native wildlife demonstrations where campers will get to pet, hold and learn about the habitats of a variety of animals.
- Observe various plant species, seedpods, and insects and understand their role in the environment during daily walks along the Garden’s paths.
- Preserve memories and promote creativity through art, journaling and scrapbook activities.
- Discover what it’s like to be a county firefighter as campers tour the interior of a real fire truck and cool off under the fire hose.
- Get closely acquainted with the natural world at one of the area’s most unique and exciting "outdoor classrooms!"